Back on the market and motivated to sell. Hate to let little blue go, but I have too many other demands on my time and need space in the garage for a new truck. In great condition and ready to drive.
2,340 miles on the odometer.
Asking $25,000 but open to serious offers.
Original owner and builder: Built from Vintage Speedsters Deluxe Kit. Always garaged. Looks fantastic, runs great. Build book with complete build documentation of the car included.
- Vintage Speedsters body with flared fenders on modified 1967 VW Beetle frame.
- Beautiful midnight blue metallic paint (PPG Black Sapphire Metallic).
- Custom chrome wheels.
- Matching blue soft top and side curtains. All in excellent condition.
- White interior with navy blue piping.
- Traditional speedometer, tachometer and multi-gauge with oil temp and fuel gauge.
- Custom installed VDO gauges for oil pressure, cylinder head temperature and volt meter with billet surround.
- CB Performance air-fuel ratio monitor.
- Hidden Audio stereo with remote.
- Pioneer water-resistant speakers.
- Billet cup up holders, door latches and electrical switch knobs.
- Scat “Dragfast” T-handle shifter.
- Centech spade-type fuse panel
- 2187cc Scat "Zero Mile" long block.
- Dual 94mm Weber Carburetors.
- Remote oil cooler and oil filter.
- Empi billet air cleaners
- CB Performance serpentine belt system
- "Freeway flyer" 3.88 VW transmission.
- Kennedy Stage 1 clutch
- Braided stainless steel fuel lines with AN fittings throughout.
- Custom sidewinder exhaust with Magnaflow muffler.
- Electric fuel pump
Too many custom touches to list. Can send more pics and video if you are seriously interested.