Hey everyone, Well I'm brand new to this forum and looking for any help finding my first decent used replica 356A speedster from a quality manufacturer. I think my mid-life crisis is beginning haha. Here's some details about me and what I'm looking for if anyone has any advice or a car in mind!
• I'm 41 and want a beautiful 356 replica to cruise around on the weekends. This is one of my all time favorites since I was a little boy.
• I live in Denver, CO if climate is an issue here? Obviously only be driven mainly in Spring, Summer, Fall.
• Heard great things (Thanks Troy from replicaspeedsters.com) about Vintage Motorcars of CA and Vintage Speedsters when they were in CA (before they were sold in 2018). Also heard Beck is great but might be out of my price range.
• Looking for a true-to-classic replica without the newer body mods. Just my preference.
• Open to engines but most likely 1600-1915cc would be fine for what I need unless someone thinks otherwise for CO driving.
• Love black, midnight blue, red, and slate gray for colors!
My price range is 30-35k. Is that doable?
Anyways that's a laundry list about me. If you want to help a newbie out with advice or if you might know a great car for me let's connect!
P.S. Love the look of the car I found pictured below.