OK Ladies and Gentlemen, update #1. Shocks Are KYB GR 2. Car has less than 8000 miles since build so these are fairly new. Ball joints are all aligned correctly. These were new 2000 miles ago. Tires had 24 PSI in them this morning. There are NO grease fittings on the ends of my beam (top and bottom). I put new trailing arm bushings on 2000 miles ago and packed the ends of the tubes around the torsion leafs with grease when I did that. Attached are pics of the shocks, trailing arms/bushings, and the beam adjusters.
I disconnected both shocks from the lower trailing arms and went for a ride. OK difference, but not the amount I expected. I thought the car would be all over the place and not really drivable but the ride shocked me into exclaiming, "What the hell do I need Shocks for?". I slalomed the car drastically side to side at 25 MPH as a Nascar warming up tires, and It controlled well. I came back to the house and reduced the front tire air to 20PSI, went back out and said, No big change. Yes, I'm not cracking teeth on pavement grooves, but it still wasn't a soft ride. When I hit a bump (small pavement crack) It sounds like the body is going to come off the chassis or as if there is something loose in the front suspension. I've looked at everything under the front and do not see loose members or parts. My next move is going to be removing the KYB's and getting softer shocks, even if I don't feel the difference. If My next move becomes the arduous task of removing leaves, I'll pass and live with it. I'm getting tired of working on a car that is so simple, it cannot possibly be this much of a pain in the ass.
I don't want to change the beam adjusters because I don't want to effect the caster, which I spent a day getting better than it was. I'm going to try the old "Dead Body in the front boot" idea to see if more weight changes anything. If anyone has any other ideas, please pass them on.