Skip to main content

2180 with W125 cam, has the good gauges, built and titled first in 2002. The diamond stitch doesn't thrill me but that's minor. Did I mention the Berg 5 speed? Also Vintage 190s, 4 wheel disks, a spare 1904cc engine, some nice aluminum work in the engine bay, stance looks right.

$50k car, peak season, probably goes way cheaper with the alleged "paint blemishes" and the seller thinking he's revving it high it at 5000 RPM in the driving vid.*

Someone's going to get a deal, I think.

==

*Albeit...oil temp still pegged at "cold."

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I appreciate the complements. I think it is a really cool car and set up well. That being said I know its winter and I personalized in ways that I knew would not sit well with majority of people that like these cars. Also, the paint problems were a big money killer. The paint jobs on these cars today are next level. All the things Stan mentioned are great bonuses for members of this website, but like has been said before buyers on Bat are looking for a dream and the picture they have looks different than my car.  Yep, I should have kept my fingers off the keyboard with saying 5000 rpms was good but when it comes to driving this car, I have always babied it. That's part of the reason for the sale, I don't use it like I should. Anyway, I am happy with 36, and Bat got that for me. More would have been nice, but all I heard was crickets when I had it listed for the same price on a bunch of websites. Selling stuff is hard.

This site has been fantastic. I don't post all the time, but I come here every day during lunch and you all gave me the ideas and knowledge to rebuild a passed down car that I have thoroughly enjoyed for the last 4 years. Thank you all for that.

Post Content
Link copied to your clipboard.