I have been making some progress on my DIY Vintage Motorcars speedster kit. I wanted to share a bit of info.
I had ordered a few different shift couplers, and none of them seemed a very good quality. The Cb Perf. was bent out of the package, and the HD EMPI looked not much better. Until I had ordered one made by “Latest Rage”. It had a nice finish, thick material, nothing was pressed together, urethane bushings and durable hardware. For under $30 ! I shortened my shift rod and installed it today with my Vintage speed shifter. IT Feels great!
I have the pedals installed with the HD throttle cable, clutch cable, braking system and the transaxle complete. Once I get through some QC issues with my rear rotors/brakes, I’ll have a chassis to push around, And a motor to start building. I’ll be cruising with you soon!
I’ll continue to post pics and updates on this thread. Holler if you have any recommendations or ideas! Thank you