Hello fellow Replica Owners:
I just took delivery of my 356 Rep which has 2,000 miles on it and built in 2017. It is in pristine condition. I’ve owned many 911’s and other Porsche models over the past 35 years but this is my first replica. I love the look of the 356 and have been wanting one but don’t want to pay a minimum of $100k for even a B coupe that is rust free and running without issue. I’m very impressed with this VSM ‘56 replica. I’m amazed at how many people stop to look at it and take pics.
I have figured out most operational matters. I have a few questions:
- Is the low gas light supposed to work and at what point?
- My trip odometer is stuck at zero. Any advice on how to get it working?
- What kind of milage are you guys getting on a 10 gallon tank?
- Is it wise to use ethanol free gas or go with an E10 Premium or mid-grade?
- The turn signal stalk has some kind of button on it the length of the stalk. What is that for?
thank you all for your support!