Moving on to today's work...
Then I moved on to linkage and the IAT(intake air temp) sensor. That was a fun bit of fabrication. I took a water temp sensor and hid it under the air filter base. Then used an aluminum acid brush to extend the sensor. I drilled some ALB holes in it, not for lightness, but for heat transfer. I used a little JB Weld and crimped the tube in place on the sensor. It should read the air passing into the stacks.
It's a standard GM sensor, the calibration is already in Tunerstudio. No big deal if it's not, you need three temperatures and resistance readings.
It snowed today. Again. I got a lot done, even if it doesn't really look like it.
I guess tomorrow I'll get to the plumbing and wiring LOL!